Do you have stacks of photos? Shoeboxes of photo CDs? Most stashed under a bed or in a closet?
You could be using those photos right now to create terrific photo gifts for Christmas and holiday giving.
What Makes a Photo Gift a Great Idea?
- You already have the digital photos — most are probably digital already, but others can easily be scanned.
- Photo gifts are quick and easy to make online.
- Inexpensive — great if you’re on a budget — but they look expensive!
- One-of-a-kind gifts that will bring back happy memories again and again.
Types of Photo Gifts Friends and Family Might Like
- Personalized poster – 12′x18″; with or without a caption. Frameable. Just $2.75!
- Photo memory book — hard cover or soft cover. 6″x4″ to 12″x12″. Prices start at $6.95 for 6″x4″ (20-page) book.
- Personalized journal — 6″x9″ or 8″x12″. Hardcover, with or without photo jacket.
- Photo notebook – mini-notebooks (2.5″x3.5″); medium (5.5″x8.5″; large (8.5″x11″) Smallest size is 4 for $10.95!
- Lay-flat coffee table book — hard cover or photo cover
- Spiral photo calendar — two sizes available– 6″x4.4″ or 11″x8″; choose 12- or 18-month option. Add your own text reminders. Start your calendar with any month. Prices start at $14.95.
- Photo day planner — two sizes; use 13, 27 or 54 photos. Add your own text reminders. Prices start at $28.95.
- Vertical banner — 12″x30″, 16″x40″ or 24″x60″. Ready to hang.
- Vinyl wall murals — waterproof, fade-resistant; 4′x6′
- Dry erase boards — 27 themes using 1-3 photos; 8″x18″; metallic, liquid-like surface. With velco mounts and dry-erase pen. $26.95.
- Canvas photo prints — your photo wraps around the frame; 8″x8″ to 24″x24″
- Paneled pop art — transform a digital photo into multi-image pop art; metallic paper; 12″x12″x2″ or 20″x20″x2″.
- Photo Playing Cards –52-card deck with your photo. Glossy, laminated for durability. Inlcudes plastic case. Just $17.75.
Easy Online Digital Photo Uploading
It is so-o-o easy and FAST to make these gifts online at lifephoto.com. Plus the quality is top-notch — orders are processed in lifephoto’s commercial photography lab — the same lab where professional photographers send their work for clients.
How Many Photos Do You Need?
Photo gifts can required as little as one photo. Some use 2 or 3. Photo books need at least 20 photos, but can take as many photos as you want to include.
When Should You Start Your Photo Gift Planning?
Right now is the best time. You can do it in stages as you have time — and still have those gifts ready to give at holiday time.
- Begin by making a list of people for whom you need holiday gifts.
- Set a budget for each gift.
- Sort through your photos to decide how you want to use the photos for each gift and what the recipient might most enjoy.
- Upload your pix to lifephoto.com — you can store an unlimited number of photos there in project folders — get back to completing each project at your leisure.
Photo gifts are very fun to make — and even more fun to receive. Memories are captured forever and continually enjoyed when you make a photo gift.