Fast and Easy-to-Make Christmas Gifts with Digital Photos
Why not stay home and shop this year? Explore the idea of making very personalized — yet inexpensive — photo gifts using photos you already have. You can make these so easily online at lifephoto.com.
Here are 12 very nice photo gifts that range in price from $2.49 to $21. They’re quick and easy to make — your family and friends will treasure them. Plus very easy on your holiday gift budget.
Photo Gifts Under $10
- Personalized Poster – 12″x18″; with or without a caption. $2.75.
- Photo Memory Book — Soft cover. 6″x4″ with 20 pages. $6.95.
- Metallic Digital Prints — Metallic photo paper makes pictures pop, giving an almost 3-D effect. Frameable metallic prints: 8″x10″ – $2.49; 11″x14″ – $8.75.
- Photo Notebooks – Add your picture and text to the cover. Mini Notebooks (2.5″x3.5″) in sets of 4 — $7. Medium Notebook (5.5″x8.5″) –$5 each. Large Notebook (8.5″x11″) — $7.50 each. Great for stocking stuffers!
Photo Gifts Under $15
- Photo Book — Soft cover. 8″x8″ or 9″x6″. 20 pages for $12.95.
- Spiral Photo Calendar — 6″x4.4″ spiral bound. 12-months. $14.95
- Photo Signature Board — 11″x14″. Great for special events. $14.00
Photo Gifts Under $21
- Photo Memory Book — 8″x12″ softcover. 20 pages. $19.95.
- Spiral Photo Calendar — 6″x4.4″, 18 months – $17.35. 11″x8″, 12 months – $18.95.
- Photo Day Planner — 4.4″x6″, uses 13 images. Add text reminders. $21.00
- Dry Erase Boards — 27 themes with 1-3 photos; 8″x18″; metallic, liquid-like surface. With velco mounts and special pen. $18.00.
- Customized Playing Cards — 52-card deck; laminated; in plastic case. $17.75.
Plan your photo gifts now. Upload your digital photos to lifephoto.com and you’re ready to make these quick photo gifts.